We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit makerspace located in Chatsworth on Owensmouth Ave.
We are looking for students interested in interning to help us in two areas. We are looking for help in outreach, such as creating awareness, social media, and community relations. We are also looking for help in creating curriculum for STEM projects and youth programs, such as robotics, electronics, and coding. We are ideally looking for interns willing to commit 2-5 days per week, around 6 hours per day, any day of the week.
We understand students are looking for paid internships and jobs. While we can not offer hourly payment, we are offering compensation as:
– Membership to HexLab Makerspace
– Usage of facilities and tech, such as 3D printers and laser cutters
– Training on 3D printing
– Training on laser cutting
– Non-profit work experience
– Volunteering and community service hours