July 28, 2019 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
CNC 3: THE ROUTER TABLE is the final CNC class and focuses specifically pn the use of the Router Table. This class will prepare you with the following tools:
- Understanding of wood types, grain, and development of effective wood cutting strategies.
- Advanced CAM toolpath techniques specific to 4×8 sheet goods.
- The use of proper hold down techniques for safety and part quality.
- Proper selection of Router bits for your project and speeds and feeds and creating cut strategies that minimize tear-out and warping.
- Working with veneer and inlay material.
At the end of this class you’ll be certified to work on the router.
HexLab Members receive 30% off all classes. Don’t forget to enter your monthly member discount code on Eventbrite!
Successful completion of both CNC MACHINING 1: INTRO TO 3 AXIS CNC MILL MACHINING AND CAM and CNC 2: INTERMEDIATE 3 AXIS MILLING.
For tickets please visit the eventbrite page below:
For a %30 discount on all of our classes become a member of our maker space!
To ensure that spaces aren’t taken up by people who wont be able to make their classes, there are NO REFUNDS offered for any of our official classes (this may or may not include classes organized by 3rd parties which are hosted in our space). If you are not able to make it to a class please contact us and we will credit you for a space in another class.
MEMBERS MUST CHECK THEIR EMAIL FOR THE MONTHY DISCOUNT CODE. If a member buys a class ticket without entering the correct discount code we are not able to retroactively apply the discount. Codes are sent out every month and member discounts are not applied without manually inputting the code. If you are at all unsure about the discount code or discount process please contact us before buying a ticket.