May 26, 2019 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
CNC 3: THE ROUTER TABLE is the final CNC class and focuses specifically pn the use of the Router Table. This class will prepare you with the following tools:
- Understanding of wood types, grain, and development of effective wood cutting strategies.
- Advanced CAM toolpath techniques specific to 4×8 sheet goods.
- The use of proper hold down techniques for safety and part quality.
- Proper selection of Router bits for your project and speeds and feeds and creating cut strategies that minimize tear-out and warping.
- Working with veneer and inlay material.
At the end of this class you’ll be certified to work on the router.
HexLab Members receive 30% off all classes. Don’t forget to enter your monthly member discount code on Eventbrite!
Successful completion of both CNC MACHINING 1: INTRO TO 3 AXIS CNC MILL MACHINING AND CAM and CNC 2: INTERMEDIATE 3 AXIS MILLING.
For tickets please visit the eventbrite page below: